• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

#16_14s Wacht am Rhein (Herbstnebel)
07-16-2020, 07:23 AM,
RE: #16_14s Wacht am Rhein (Herbstnebel)
(07-15-2020, 10:40 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 02:45 PM)CountryBoy Wrote: Very complicated indeed. A lot of units concentrated in a small space in unfavourable terrain. What's great about the PzC games however is that you can play this scenario and then fire up a desert scenario from say Tobruk '41 and have a completely different experience. Fabulous.

Besides that, you could still have a completely different experience in this one.

Mmh yes it is a bit overwhelming with the number of units involved. A lot of company sized units to move. Some can be recombined and you can operate as battalions but I'll think you'll find that with the alt artillery and indirect fire operating as a battalion sized unit will cause significantly higher losses. 

I guess if you like Normandy 44, then you might like this scenario. If you find it too tough then players can stay with the standard scenarios. As you say that's the beauty of the PzC series, there is bound to be a game or scenario with the right combination of rules that should suit everyone.

I'll finish posting maps just to let players see what they are facing.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: #16_14s Wacht am Rhein (Herbstnebel) - by Plain Ian - 07-16-2020, 07:23 AM