• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
06-24-2020, 06:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 06:36 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
(06-23-2020, 04:35 PM)ComradeP Wrote: How is your team game going?
We are on turn 30 with tough fighting in Beograd, Smederevo and along the Mlava river as the CP forces push to try to take the various objectives before they expire.

In my sector (Smederevo and the Mlava) there has been quite a game of cat and mouse as my opponent has tried to find a way to prise me out of the bunker line and I have lived in fear of an arty disruption result that would have allowed him to assault my forces out into open ground, over on the Mlava I have managed to repel his first attempt to cross the river as you allude to in your feedback the 1 km visibility has both helped and hindered both sides in regards to MG/FG units supporting the infantry of both sides, at least on the Mlava line I don't have to contend with any arty as that is still stuck on the wrong bank of the Danube. 

I am pleased (so far) with how I have organised the Mlava defences and the fact I damaged almost all the bridges means my opponent has had very limited options on where to cross, the Pozarevac vp hex expires on turn 53 so I have another couple of day to hold my opponent back before I can think of retiring.

Can't give more detail as that would give the CP side vital intel on the Allied dispositions and intentions.  Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150 - by Mr Grumpy - 06-24-2020, 06:35 AM