• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
06-22-2020, 05:05 AM,
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
(06-22-2020, 01:59 AM)Elxaime Wrote: One thing I felt I never solved was how to balance this patience with the need to maintain an advance that allows you to get the VP hexes before they disappear.  If I was to suggest one possible change in the scenario, it would be to revisit the scheduled of timed VPs for PBEM, as I think they may have been arrived  at versus AI, while a clever PBEM opponent will hold them longer.  As a quality of life issue, it would also be great if there was an on-map tool-tip telling you when VP hexes disappear, as this would be convenient.

Excellent feedback thank you, as far as I know the dates/turns on which the vp hex's expire match the actual historical dates that the CP forces captured these locations, these were not arrived at by playing the AI.

We discussed ways of making the VP expiry turns more obvious but coding restrictions prevented any of the ideas being used, I agree it is not as user friendly as we would have liked.  Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150 - by Mr Grumpy - 06-22-2020, 05:05 AM