• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
06-22-2020, 12:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 02:38 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - CP conceded turn 150
Day 19. October 25th 1915. Soft conditions. Turn 144.

[Image: wKyVszr.jpg]

Over time, the line will straighten from the Drina to Kragujevac. The Danube II, Morava II and Drina II Divisions together with the Beograd Detachment will accelerate their withdrawal to make sure they keep in contact with the Danube I Division which is once again under serious pressure from the Germans, holding back several corps by itself.

[Image: 1yJOoGg.jpg]

The Drina I Division crossed the Velika Morava safely, most of the Branicevo Detachment is safe as well.

The Negotin Detachment and the Drina I Division will reform and engage the flank of the Germans units north-east of Kragujevac.

[Image: 0vxG1u2.jpg]

The evacuation of Nis is nearly complete, with the only unit remaining in the fortress being the Fortress Nis HQ that will soon be destroyed for the first time.

[Image: lKMPENQ.jpg]

This sector is quiet, the Sumadija I Division is making good progress with its redeployment in the improved weather.

[Image: H7gOouT.jpg]

The French were spotted by aerial recon, but it should at least be possible to force the Balkanska Division to withdraw towards the hills.

The Timok II Division might also be able to knock out the reservist brigade in the north.

[Image: D1Eq2sT.jpg]

Not much happening near Visegrad. I warned my opponent about the arrival of the Montenegrin forces, as I wasn't sure if he was aware of my arrivals, so he wouldn't try to make a push that would end with the Landsturm units badly exposed.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - CP conceded turn 150 - by ComradeP - 06-22-2020, 12:38 AM