• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
06-22-2020, 12:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 01:03 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - CP conceded turn 150
Day 18. October 24th 1915. Soft conditions. Turn 136.

All screenshots taken at the start of my turn.

[Image: 8bgLsO7.jpg?1]

Arandjelovac has to be held until turn 149, which shouldn't be a problem. The Sokol Brigade and parts of the Morava II Division are enough to keep the Landsturm from capturing Valjevo on time.

[Image: tfQLxwf.jpg]

The Negotin Detachment has crossed the Velika Morava, other forces are still pulling back in good order.

The Krajina Detachment heads north, the Combined Division west/south-west.

[Image: e4mbF2J.jpg]

The evacuation of Nis is proceeding in an orderly manner.

Historically, the Serbians lost (most of) the guns in the various fortifications, but you can evacuate them in the campaign scenario.

[Image: qAJkSYL.jpg]

The last units of the 156e DI are arriving, and as the Bulgarians don't make a move, it's time to make mine.

As it seems the Bulgarian bicycle recon screen is gone, the French will use the small valley north-east of Dobrosane to flank the Bulgarian position. They'll be spotted at some point, but not immediately.

[Image: yrPdWlN.jpg]

One cavalry brigade from the Cavalry Division between Vranje and Kumanovo will move south-east.

The other two keep the Bulgarian independent cavalry brigade in check that's probing for weak spots in the area west of Vranje.

[Image: ePm29Yl.jpg]

More Bulgarian units arrive in the east, but nothing to worry about for the moment. They're prohibited from entering Greece and I can always pull back across the Vardar river. The railroad was open long enough to allow all units of the 156e DI to join their compatriots near Kumanovo.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - CP conceded turn 150 - by ComradeP - 06-22-2020, 12:36 AM