• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
06-21-2020, 11:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2020, 11:59 PM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - CP conceded turn 150
Day 15, 06:00 October 21st 1915. Mud conditions. Turn 112.

[Image: 5ITxsaO.jpg]

Kosmaj hill has to be held until turn 126, so the Beograd Detachment will start to hold their ground soon.

The first Landsturm units from the Division Sorsich that initially faced the Danube II Division should start arriving soon near Valjevo.

[Image: 8GOGyD0.jpg]

After taking a closer look at the road network, and given the withdrawals from the fortresses, the bulk of the Branicevo detachment will head back towards its rearguard and cross the Mlava at the light bridge/ford. It's important to keep in mind that T-mode non-foot units can't use light bridges, which can complicate things for cavalry and field gun units (or army HQ's). When the weather improves, the retreat should proceed at a normal pace on the trails in the area.

The Negotin Detachment is trading bloody blows with German forces at Svilajnac so the Drina I Division can withdraw in good order.

[Image: DEFBwAc.jpg]

Forces at Nis deploy in a wide screen in and around the fortress. This is merely a move to slow down the Bulgarians. No attempt will be made to hold Nis, as it needs to be held until turn 237 (!) and that simply isn't going to happen. It doesn't matter if I evacuate Nis in a few days or lose it on turn 236, the result is still 0 points. This way, however, I retreat on my terms.

The Tumba Detachment will move north to the bend in the Juzna Morava where it meets the Toplica river. The Vlasina Detachment will hold Leskovac until strong Bulgarian forces arrive.

[Image: cnlAdK9.jpg]

Not much happening in this sector. The Krajina Detachment has arrived in Zajechar from the north and will keep moving west. The Combined Division will pull out of Zajechar soon, leaving a border guard screen (the blue units) until those are withdrawn. No attempt will be made to hold the fortress until turn 157, when the objective expires.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - CP conceded turn 150 - by ComradeP - 06-21-2020, 11:47 PM