• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
05-25-2020, 11:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2020, 05:43 PM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR
Day 14, 06:00 October 20th 1915. Mud conditions. Turn 104.

[Image: flgW7Nf.jpg]

The Central Powers bridgeheads will link-up somewhere during the day. The Beograd Detachment units holding the bunkers west of Semendria are withdrawing.

[Image: dc5b3kC.jpg]

The Negotin Detachment is starting to arrive in the Drina I Division sector.

Detachment HQ's are more suitable for falling back and advancing than the Serbian divisional HQ's as the divisional HQ's automatically switch to Out of Command when making any kind of move and won't participate in the supply and C&C checks on the turn after moving.

The Branicevo Detachment is approaching the Mlava river crossings.

[Image: zS9sTrY.jpg]

The Sumadija II Division vacated Knjazevac yesterday. The Bulgarians will capture it next turn.

It's good practice to jump at any opportunities for ambushes that you can think of as the Serbian player, as you have to be crafty due to being seriously outnumbered.

A battalion of the 9th Plevenska Division in T-mode (highlighted at the southern edge of the screenshot) lost contact with the unit trailing it due to the elevation increase and lost half its strength men when assaulted by units from the Sumadija II Division.

Direct fire took out 50 and Disrupted the Bulgarian unit. The first assault failed (my battalion Disrupted), but the second succeeded in taking out ~500 men.

[Image: fBUpqbk.jpg]

The Bulgarian 3rd Balkanska Division marched into the sector hot on the heels of the Krivopalanska Detachment yesterday.

Initial direct fire exchanges cost both sides several hundred men, with Bulgarian losses being 1.5x to 2x as high as mine.

Even though a Bulgarian field gun unit was at the frontline for a day, I believe only two guns were lost. The third Central Powers gun loss since yesterday happened at Visegrad, I believe.

The French have redeployed over the last two days to watch the Pcinja crossings.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - by ComradeP - 05-25-2020, 11:29 PM