• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
05-14-2020, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 10:05 PM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR
Day 9, 06:00 October 15th 1915. Mud conditions. Turn 64.

Surprisingly, the weather improved even though there's a 60% Storm chance. It turned out we would only get one more day of stormy weather, on the 17th with only a 15% Storm chance. Typical.

[Image: CnVKrr4.jpg]

The Storm lessening to better conditions means the bulk of the Drina II Division can move into position on the western flank of the Belgrade sector before the day is over.

The only objective here is...holding the only remaining objective in the screenshot until the end of turn 80. Ideally without losing any non-border guard units.

[Image: qnsTfqX.jpg]

The situation in this sector is a bit chaotic, as I'm trying to parry any penetration attempts whilst not having enough units to hold a line. You'll see me shift additional units from the Danube I Division east.

The Drina I Division will be pulling back for a while, the same goes for the Branicevo Detachment.

In all northern sectors, a major complicating factor is that my border guard (frontier guard) companies will be withdrawn in two days. Not only will that remove eyes on the enemy, but it will also mean I'll have to hold all defensive positions with regular army units.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - by ComradeP - 05-14-2020, 06:39 PM