• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
05-03-2020, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 10:05 PM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR
Day 8, 06:00 October 14th 1915. Mud and Storm conditions. Turn 56.

[Image: WGKja3q.jpg]

A border guard company is Isolated (couldn't withdraw earlier due to being Fixed and no convenient retreat path being available). No German units have been spotted in the area yet, all the units you see are A-H Landsturm units.

In Beograd, the BUNKER hex in the center with the blue partisan counter on top and the two yellow on grey and single green on grey counter north of it was captured by my opponent during the night, but immediately recaptured. I moved the Chetniks in and was lucky they didn't Disrupt. Night move disruption chance is 70%, but 35% for B quality units (all Chetniks) and 17.5% for A quality units.

[Image: MLvjUhM.jpg]

It turns out that there were 3 battalions of 107. Infanterie Division on "my" side of the Mlava (the stack with purple on grey counters) since October 11th. They were ferried across the river just before the storm hit, but couldn't move back as ferrying is impossible during stormy weather. With no retreat path, the stack is doomed.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - by ComradeP - 05-03-2020, 04:17 AM