• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for member help with MC scenario database
04-24-2020, 05:17 AM,
Looking for member help with MC scenario database
Hi Everyone,

I am asking for anyone with all five of the Modern Campaign titles that have been upgraded to Gold standard and some free time on their hands to have a look through the MC scenario database to check if the scenario entry's shown there reflects the scenarios that are now included in these titles.
I am specifically want to know if there are any duplicate scenario entries and also after the Gold upgrade are there any additional Gold standard scenarios without entry's in the database?

No panic to complete this, it will no doubt be a bit tedious cross checking between the titles and the DB.

If more than one person can help them maybe we could split the job to make it easier?

Post here, PM or email me if you are interested.  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2020, 10:34 AM,
RE: Looking for member help with MC scenario database
I only own Middle East '67 and Danube Front '85 but if someone else can do the other three, I can take a look at these two.
04-25-2020, 03:56 AM,
(04-24-2020, 10:34 AM)Green Wrote: I only own Middle East '67 and Danube Front '85 but if someone else can do the other three, I can take a look at these two.

That would be fantastic thank you, the entry's in the DB may not be in the same order as in the title scenario list so bear that in mind, as long as there is an entry for each scenario we are good to go.

Also in DF85 there is a H2H Approved scenario (850610_30c) and a player Mod "WWIII" that will not be included in your scenario list.

In ME67 it looks like there are four player Mod scenario entry's in there also?

I suspect in both titles the Gold upgrade added scenarios that are not listed in the DB.
04-25-2020, 03:59 AM,
If anyone can do the same for K85, FG85 and/or NGP85 that would be great, but as I said the title must have been upgraded to Gold standard to ensure we catch the new scenarios that might have been added, don't be surprised in you find player Mod entry's in those titles also.  Wink