• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NA41 Tourney?
04-21-2020, 12:47 AM,
c_Question Mark  NA41 Tourney?
So many interesting small scenarios in this great enjoyable title! Having a blast with it for over a year now.
How about appreciating this beautiful work of designers by having some tournament? 

I bet there would be enough people willing to participate! Helmet Smile
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2020, 01:14 AM,
RE: NA41 Tourney?
I'd be down...
04-21-2020, 06:55 AM,
I like the idea and have thought about it. However, I haven't really had time to drive it due to other commitments. If someone could put together a list of scenarios, I could put something together from the site/moderator side.

There are options around what type too - elimination to a final, round robing playing mirrored matches and best score wins, etc.

Thoughts?

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
04-21-2020, 10:18 PM,
(04-21-2020, 06:55 AM)Ricky B Wrote: I like the idea and have thought about it. However, I haven't really had time to drive it due to other commitments. If someone could put together a list of scenarios, I could put something together from the site/moderator side.

There are options around what type too - elimination to a final, round robing playing mirrored matches and best score wins, etc.

Thoughts?

Rick

I could check out the scenarios and come up with some first idea of a list, no problem. I could also help with some organizing if required.

Regarding the type, maybe there could be a poll created between the interested players.
04-21-2020, 10:52 PM,
I think the best way is to have 2 winners. One axis and one allied. All the axis players are actually competing against each other and same for the allied.
05-21-2020, 12:33 PM,
Count me in