• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM PATCH NEEDED ASAP
04-20-2020, 03:30 AM,
RE: PBEM PATCH NEEDED ASAP
(04-19-2020, 06:02 PM)Mowgli Wrote: That's really bad. I knew you could just re-load your turn, but the flaw brought up here is on another level.

I know, I know! It's a game for gentlemen! But it leaves a sour taste in your mouth when you don't know if it was all just good gut feeling on your opponent's behalf when enemy recon units never ever stumble into you. And it does not go well together with the idea of a ladder / "competitive" scene.

I really don't get it why the answers here are so aggressive. It's an obvious flaw and if something could be done about it, the game would become better. 

I agree with you Mowgli.   It seems these people are more angry that someone has exposed a flaw in the game.  Makes me believe these other people knew about this, now they are MAD everyone knows about it.     Well now I don't feel so bad about my Record.     Helmet Wink
04-20-2020, 05:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 05:55 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
After further review if you uncheck manual A/I for your opponent on your turn it does reveal all your opponents units.

One must ask why has this mysterious stranger appeared out of nowhere to report this?

Stay safe,

Erik
04-20-2020, 06:16 AM,
(04-19-2020, 01:16 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: WOW!

I remember that name Dumnorix. Fiery

OMG it is still alive..... Yikes

H. Balck what an asshat.
04-20-2020, 06:25 AM,
Couldn't have said it any better, Ed!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-20-2020, 06:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 06:38 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
(04-19-2020, 06:02 PM)Mowgli Wrote: I really don't get it why the answers here are so aggressive.

I really don't get why you are posting here.  You only joined the club on September 2019.  You aren't on the CS ladder but yet you post as if you know all about CS.

You no nothing of the CS ladder or its members.

Of your 74 posts, this is the first time I recall seeing your name here.

I suspect you are yet another alias of H Balck.

Begone troll, begone!!
04-20-2020, 07:56 AM,
(04-20-2020, 03:30 AM)Deturk Wrote: I agree with you Mowgli.   It seems these people are more angry that someone has exposed a flaw in the game.  Makes me believe these other people knew about this, now they are MAD everyone knows about it.     Well now I don't feel so bad about my Record.     Helmet Wink

Deturk?

I was hoping you were kidding.

Two guys who don't actively play CS come and stir the pot and you throw in with them?
Sadly, I agree with others who think this is a troll. Yes, both trolls the same person.

Sorry you feel the way you do. You imply that you believe that members here cheated you?
You besmirch the character of everyone who actually plays and reports games?

Mike was the most vocally "angry". Do you believe he is capable of cheating?
I feel sorry for you that you posted this way.

I'm saying this as someone who has more draws and losses than any other player here. I was awarded Tenacity and Endurance. Look them up. I'm most proud of those medals over any others.

I have not looked at your record and will do so shortly.

Farmer

HSL
04-20-2020, 08:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 08:29 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
(04-20-2020, 07:56 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 03:30 AM)Deturk Wrote: I agree with you Mowgli.   It seems these people are more angry that someone has exposed a flaw in the game.  Makes me believe these other people knew about this, now they are MAD everyone knows about it.     Well now I don't feel so bad about my Record.     Helmet Wink

Deturk?

I was hoping you were kidding.

Two guys who don't actively play CS come and stir the pot and you throw in with them?
Sadly, I agree with others who think this is a troll. Yes, both trolls the same person.

Sorry you feel the way you do. You imply that you believe that members here cheated you?
You besmirch the character of everyone who actually plays and reports games?

Mike was the most vocally "angry". Do you believe he is capable of cheating?
I feel sorry for you that you posted this way.

I'm saying this as someone who has more draws and losses than any other player here. I was awarded Tenacity and Endurance. Look them up. I'm most proud of those medals over any others.

I have not looked at your record and will do so shortly.

Farmer

HSL

Hello Ed,

Spot on as always and well said.

However one small point of order.

Your overwhelmingly the leader in draws, but only 5th in losses. Big Grin Whistle

Stay safe,

Erik
04-20-2020, 08:45 AM,
(04-20-2020, 08:27 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Hello Ed,

...However one small point of order.

Your overwhelmingly the leader in draws, but only 5th in losses. Big Grin Whistle

Now that cracked me up.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-20-2020, 11:06 AM,
(04-20-2020, 06:34 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 06:02 PM)Mowgli Wrote: I really don't get it why the answers here are so aggressive.

I really don't get why you are posting here.  You only joined the club on September 2019.  You aren't on the CS ladder but yet you post as if you know all about CS.

You no nothing of the CS ladder or its members.

Of your 74 posts, this is the first time I recall seeing your name here.

I suspect you are yet another alias of H Balck.

Begone troll, begone!!

Hawk, sometimes you crack me up!! ROTFLMAO Big Laugh LMAO 
04-20-2020, 11:40 AM,
I don't have any mod and, have no idea what some players are insinuating. I don't know anyone who cheats and never accused anyone. I pointed out a bug. Why some temper tantrums I don't understand. My main point was I tried often to have tech support at Talon Soft to address this. Never happened. Not blaming them. Sad to hear there are no more updates to CS. Hopefully CS Vietnam can address this. I played plenty amongst a small group head to head and some pbem. We never posted on the ladder.

Chicken Little Kriegsman throwing a fit......, can you please change your diaper and stop crying like a little bitch. Why you so upset?
I guess you cant play CS unless your some ladder obsessed big wig. Chicken Little Kreigsman spinning cause he is offended. Too Funny. Lets all pay homage to Chicken Little Kreigsman. He knows the CS community and speaks for everyone. He is the ultimate authority on all things Blitz Club. Virtue Signal much Chicken Little. No curl up and get back on your high horse silly little man.
Everyone, give the Roman Salute to our Emperor Chicken Little Kriegcry. I really don't give a damn about the ladder and the records. My ego isn't wrapped up on this. Poor Chicken got his feelings hurt. I like the game. Jeez.