• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Artillery Target
04-05-2020, 04:24 AM,
Artillery Target
Is there a command to show which artillery units can fire on a "hot" hex? If I select a target, is there a way to see which artillery units can target it ?

Cheers

Marquo
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2020, 06:03 AM,
RE: Artillery Target
(04-05-2020, 04:24 AM)Marquo Wrote: Is there a command to show which artillery units can fire on a "hot" hex? If I select a target, is there a way to see which artillery units can target it ?

Cheers

Marquo

Look at the Tool Bar ( small squares ) on top of page.

9 over  from left is a small cannon. Click on. This will bring up the Artillery dialogue which shows the shoot able Guns.  click on the bold type gun, Then click " Find"  This will take you to the Guns and their possible targets outlined in yellow.

Rich
04-06-2020, 03:13 AM,
(04-05-2020, 06:03 AM)Fog of War Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 04:24 AM)Marquo Wrote: Is there a command to show which artillery units can fire on a "hot" hex? If I select a target, is there a way to see which artillery units can target it ?

Cheers

Marquo

9 over  from left is a small cannon. Click on. This will bring up the Artillery dialogue which shows the shoot able Guns.  click on the bold type gun, Then click " Find"  This will take you to the Guns and their possible targets outlined in yellow.

Rich

I am asking a different question; is there a function which allows one to click on a target hex and then see which arty units can target it?

Thanks
04-10-2020, 07:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 01:06 AM by Kool Kat.)
(04-06-2020, 03:13 AM)Marquo Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 06:03 AM)Fog of War Wrote:

Cheers

Marquo

Rich

I am asking a different question; is there a function which allows one to click on a target hex and then see which arty units can target it?

Thanks

Gent:  Smoke7

Are you asking for the MC series and delivering WMD ordnance on empty hexes? Idea2

If so, I believe the only way is to look for available artillery units and count the number of hexes to the target hex (empty of enemy units). I do that now for my MC games.  Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email