• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

V Panzer finally done
04-10-2020, 09:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 09:21 AM by Big Ivan.)
RE: V Panzer finally done
Sorry VE, my apologies!! Thought you were retiring, retiring from the daily grind. Please forgive me, Thanks! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2020, 09:22 AM,
(04-10-2020, 03:05 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 09:34 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: No Earl, retirement is wonderful! Its all what ya make it! Smile

I am not retired from work :-)

I second Big Ivan's assessment on retirement. Big Laugh
04-12-2020, 02:23 AM,
@ Von Earlman,

Will you update the data page? Add a note that the final version  is completed. Helpful for all future seekers for the scenario who won't read your post.
04-12-2020, 02:39 AM,
(04-12-2020, 02:23 AM)zap Wrote: @ Von Earlman,

Will you update the data page? Add a note that the final version  is completed. Helpful for all future seekers for the scenario who won't read your post.

I can but not sure how.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
04-12-2020, 03:37 AM,
(04-12-2020, 02:39 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:

I can but not sure how.

Dave can help I'm sure. Where are you Dave.
04-12-2020, 03:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 04:00 AM by Scud.)
(04-12-2020, 03:37 AM)zap Wrote:

I can but not sure how.

Yes? What?  Smile

Earl, you just go the the scenario page: https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4955 and on the left you click the "modify" button, then put whatever details you want. Unfortunately, whenever you update the scenario info, you have to reupload the scenario or the download link won't appear on the scenario page...like now. I've noticed a few of your old scenarios are missing the download link and that's why (unless you fixed them). I wish I could tell you why the download link breaks when modifying just some text, but I can't and it does.

Let me know if you need help.

Dave

PS: I noticed the zip you attached to your first post was for Chronicles IV. Shouldn't it be Chronicles V?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-12-2020, 10:02 PM,
(04-12-2020, 03:57 AM)Scud Wrote:

I can but not sure how.

Yes? What?  Smile

Earl, you just go the the scenario page: https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4955 and on the left you click the "modify" button, then put whatever details you want. Unfortunately, whenever you update the scenario info, you have to reupload the scenario or the download link won't appear on the scenario page...like now. I've noticed a few of your old scenarios are missing the download link and that's why (unless you fixed them). I wish I could tell you why the download link breaks when modifying just some text, but I can't and it does.

Dave

PS: I noticed the zip you attached to your first post was for Chronicles IV. Shouldn't it be Chronicles V?

No the file names are Chronicles IV which is the combining of the first 3 into the full battle. I will try and fix things. Can I upload all the files as the map and oob files have changed a few times.

"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
04-13-2020, 03:39 AM,
(04-12-2020, 10:02 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 03:57 AM)Scud Wrote:

I can but not sure how.

Yes? What?  Smile

Dave

The file has been updated in the scenario database.
04-13-2020, 03:46 AM,
(04-13-2020, 03:39 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: The file has been updated in the scenario database.

Perfect! Thanks, Earl.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email