• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
04-05-2020, 11:09 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hey guys! Looking to play some quarantine games. I have SB Red Victory and the Pacific if anyone is interested in a casual game. Since there isn't much to do, I could get a few turns done a week. I'm in the middle of a WITW campaign with someone but like I said, more time on my hands. I'm no expert at this game so if you have any experience, you will probably win. Pad your scores! DM me and we can arrange details. I am in the U.S. central time.
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2020, 11:17 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(04-05-2020, 11:09 PM)gwarmachine Wrote: Hey guys! Looking to play some quarantine games. I have SB Red Victory and the Pacific if anyone is interested in a casual game. Since there isn't much to do, I could get a few turns done a week. I'm in the middle of a WITW campaign with someone but like I said, more time on my hands.  I'm no expert at this game so if you have any experience, you will probably win. Pad your scores! DM me and we can arrange details. I am in the U.S. central time.

I've got Red Victory as well, so why don't you pick a scenario and side and mail it to me 

[email protected]

Geier
Quote this message in a reply