• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia 14' - Fourth Campaign - CLOSED
04-13-2020, 02:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2020, 04:29 AM by Elxaime.)
Thumbs_Up  Serbia 14' - Fourth Campaign - CLOSED
As with many, I now find myself with more time at home to wargame.  I just bought Serbia 14' and wanted to see if there was a dedicated and experienced opponent willing to take on the Fourth Campaign.  Open to suggestion, but prefer just using the default optional rules.  I will play either side and can do multiple turns a day  The Notes have special rules for this scenario.

Let me know!

EDIT - found opponent!  Closed!
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2020, 05:19 AM,
RE: Serbia 14' - Fourth Campaign
(04-13-2020, 02:20 AM)Elxaime Wrote: As with many, I now find myself with more time at home to wargame.  I just bought Serbia 14' and wanted to see if there was a dedicated and experienced opponent willing to take on the Fourth Campaign.  Open to suggestion, but prefer just using the default optional rules.  I will play either side and can do multiple turns a day  The Notes have special rules for this scenario.

Let me know!

Wow!!! Propeller Hat  Monster wargaming at its finest! LOL 389 turns on a huge map. Whew. I can't do it but I admire your raw courage!
What's interesting about S 14 is that there are campaigns (the first two) that can be played in a few weeks. Then there are the 3rd & 4th invasions that are real monsters. Hope you find an opponent. I've looked at it and it looks like a really great game. Best of luck. jonny Mex Big Grin
04-13-2020, 05:34 AM,
RE: Serbia 14' - Fourth Campaign
Thanks! I would not have attempted it a few weeks ago, but I got up my courage to try a monster again since I have the time.