• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updates released
03-01-2020, 05:22 AM,
Updates released
Just released some new goodies today... We have the 1.03 update for Seven Years War which features the new Expansion Package - A large multi-battle hypothetical campaign set in 1757, multiple company scale scenarios and several hypothetical large actions using big maps not used in full in the stock scenarios.

Also released is the 1.06 update for Renaissance bringing some OOB alterations, scenario fixes and other tweaks.

And finally we have a free add-on for Campaign 1776 from Rolf Hall which add's in new 3D icons for the game.

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Updates.html
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2020, 07:05 AM,
RE: Updates released
(03-01-2020, 05:22 AM)rahamy Wrote: Just released some new goodies today... We have the 1.03 update for Seven Years War which features the new Expansion Package - A large multi-battle hypothetical campaign set in 1757, multiple company scale scenarios and several hypothetical large actions using big maps not used in full in the stock scenarios.

Also released is the 1.06 update for Renaissance bringing some OOB alterations, scenario fixes and other tweaks.

And finally we have a free add-on for Campaign 1776 from Rolf Hall which add's in new 3D icons for the game.

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Updates.html

Thanks for the updates!  The 7 years war additions are fantastic!
03-01-2020, 07:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2020, 07:46 AM by agmoss99. Edit Reason: text change again )
As always, thanks to JTS for their support of these games!

Why aren't they on the JTS website? I for one don't do Facebook. If I go straight to the website they aren't there.
03-01-2020, 08:05 AM,
(03-01-2020, 07:36 AM)agmoss99 Wrote: As always, thanks to JTS for their support of these games!

Why aren't they on the JTS website? I for one don't do Facebook. If I go straight to the website they aren't there.

Yeah the link is weird as it warns you are "leaving Facebook"  even though your at the Blitz?!

Just go to JT's websit and you can find the updates in the updates section of the respective games.
03-01-2020, 11:22 PM,
They are on the JTS site:

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/

I copied my announcement from the Facebook group, so I guess it skewed the link, but going to the JTS site directly get's you want you need. If you don't see it press & hold the Shift key and then click the Refresh command in your browser - this bypasses the browser cache and forces it to go grab a new copy of the web page you are viewing.
03-02-2020, 12:36 AM,
One note on SYW. I goofed a bit. The hypothetical campaign is conceptually set in 1758, not 1757. For some reason, I put the wrong date into the file when I started it, and never caught it. (The individual scenarios are properly dated though, at least so far as I have checked.)

That said, they will all play out as they are meant to :) It's just me feeling like a ninnypants.
Scenario Designer JTS Midway JTS Seven Years War JTS Wolfpack WDS Kriegsmarine
03-02-2020, 03:57 AM,
Thanks!

Finally updated.