• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

IronX mods request
02-06-2020, 04:29 AM,
IronX mods request
Hello all

I just recently dusted off my old JT games and finding a new respect for them after kinda shelving them for years. I am especially enjoying the SB series and doing a little modding of them myself. I am glad it is mod friendly, that to me is half the fun of the hobby, much in the same vein people paint and build minature armies.

I know it's been asked many times but does anyone have copies of the IronX mods that were pulled? I was able to get a copy of Red Star over Europe but would love to see what others were created. 

Thanks for any help.

Monk
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2020, 06:06 AM,
RE: IronX mods request
Thanks to those that helped me with the above request, now for another question.

Did IronX ever do a Red Victory mod?  There is mention of it in some of the forums but not sure if it was ever released?

If anyone still has this one please let me know.
02-09-2020, 07:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2020, 07:29 AM by Atle.)
(02-09-2020, 06:06 AM)monkie Wrote: Thanks to those that helped me with the above request, now for another question.

Did IronX ever do a Red Victory mod?  There is mention of it in some of the forums but not sure if it was ever released?

If anyone still has this one please let me know.

Yes, he did. One for the summer scenarios and one for the winter scenarios. Very nice mods, as all of his mods were... I still only use his graphics files when I play the SB games, as they are the best (in my opinion).
02-09-2020, 07:53 AM,
Is there any way I can get the Red Victory mod from you Atle?
02-09-2020, 07:26 PM,
(02-09-2020, 07:53 AM)monkie Wrote: Is there any way I can get the Red Victory mod from you Atle?

Sent you a PM.
02-22-2020, 01:45 AM,
I have all of his stuff tucked away on my Box account after he pulled his stuff from the internet. If anyone needs anything, I should be able to help, even in my semi-retired state!

I may even do a PBEM or two this year!
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4