• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Oppertunity fire. And NRC game wanted.
02-03-2020, 03:33 AM,
Oppertunity fire. And NRC game wanted.
Can the op fire from cannons and troops be adjusted as far as range and targets they fire at during the opponents phase? I ask because firing of a cannon ball at a distance from the target feels like a waste of ammunition. 

I am also looking for a smallish game in the NRC, I am inexperienced but learning as fast as I can. Nothing too big.

AGMOSS99 is a perfect gent and so helpful, it has made my venture into black power an excellent experience.

I have played about 75 games of the CS games which I really enjoy, and only a couple of the NAP games, its like night and day.
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2020, 05:27 AM,
RE: Oppertunity fire. And NRC game wanted.
(02-03-2020, 03:33 AM)Oldbones Wrote: Can the op fire from cannons and troops be adjusted as far as range and targets they fire at during the opponents phase? I ask because firing of a cannon ball at a distance from the target feels like a waste of ammunition.

There is no way to control range of targets via cannons when playing with the "Manual Defensive Fire" game option turned "Off".

The only way for you to control what your targets are is to play phased turns, which means that you will have alot more files to email your opponent however, you will have the control you desire.
02-03-2020, 05:48 AM,
Thank you.
Or could I just turn my cannons away from those targets till the time arises that it will have destructive power.
I also have a game in the making, many thanks.
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
02-06-2020, 09:34 AM,
Save the trouble and play phases.
06-10-2020, 07:14 AM,
They could improve the code with small to medium effort.