• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Eric Bonner "Boisforas" 2020 Tournament
03-29-2020, 09:28 AM,
RE: The Eric Bonner "Boisforas" 2020 Tournament
Outlaw Josie Wales and I just finished up with a minor for my allied forces.

Nice game and thanks, Mark!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2020, 01:41 AM,
Mark and I have finished our match. 

Quite the bloodbath. 

My Russians were able to secure a major victory.

Well played Mark
04-02-2020, 05:37 AM,
PawelM and I have finished our game with a Draw, but I was closer to a Minor V. Well played game by both players.

Oberst
04-07-2020, 04:57 AM,
Hi Dave,

I report the last game Storm five five. I making a big mistake. I report north als my opponent, rigth is von luck. Please, cancle the failed resault . Sorry.

Peter Panzerjaeger
Send this user an email
04-07-2020, 05:02 AM,
(04-07-2020, 04:57 AM)Panzerjäger Wrote: Hi Dave,

I report the last game Storm five five. I making a big mistake. I report  north als my opponent, rigth is von luck. Please, cancle the failed resault . Sorry.

Peter Panzerjaeger

No worries, Peter, I deleted it. Report it again.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-07-2020, 08:30 AM,
The bracket has been updated. We're waiting for one last game result before we can move on to round 4.

Dave
Send this user an email
04-07-2020, 12:33 PM,
I'll announce the Round 4 scenario tomorrow at some point. For now, the bracket is current through Round 3, so everyone can see their next opponent. Note the new dropdowns to the bottom "murderer's row" bracket are coming in with a bye this round. While they get to catch their breath, the havoc continues.  Smile

Congrats to the winners, so far, and condolences to those who have been knocked out.

Dave
Send this user an email
04-08-2020, 05:01 AM,
Round 4 can commence. All participants in Round 4 have been emailed with your assignments. Bracket on page 1 is current.

Fourth round scenario is D. Bevard's "Kucher's Ragtag Circus" (156-33-144) West Front. All optional rules on including fog-of-war, except Extreme Assault (EA) and Virtual Visibility (VV). Axis moves first.

Good luck,
Dave
Send this user an email
04-08-2020, 05:14 AM,
(04-08-2020, 05:01 AM)Scud Wrote: Round 4 can commence. All participants in Round 4 have been emailed with your assignments. Bracket on page 1 is current.

Fourth round scenario is D. Bevard's "Kucher's Ragtag Circus" (156-33-144) West Front. All optional rules on including fog-of-war, except Extreme Assault (EA) and Virtual Visibility (VV). Axis moves first.

Good luck,
Dave

except  "Variable" visibility  not "virtual"- have been noticing this since the first post but keeps creeping through
04-08-2020, 07:28 AM,
(04-08-2020, 05:14 AM)Ade670 Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 05:01 AM)Scud Wrote: Round 4 can commence. All participants in Round 4 have been emailed with your assignments. Bracket on page 1 is current.

Good luck,
Dave

except  "Variable" visibility  not "virtual"- have been noticing this since the first post but keeps creeping through

Ha. I'm the king of typos.  Big Grin Thanks for pointing it out.

db
Send this user an email