• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Noobie help Squad Battles
12-15-2019, 09:56 AM,
Help  Noobie help Squad Battles
Hello,

I guess this will be a stupid question for all you grognards here, but I'm stuck in the tutorial game of my first squad battle game.

I need to call support to shoot a barrage of chemicals, but when I select the hex from which the mortars should shoot, I get an error "No valid leader or vehicle has been selected to call support". 

I tried almost everything but nothing can make me give support orders.

Any clue?

Thanks,

Rudi
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2019, 10:56 AM,
RE: Noobie help Squad Battles
You need to find the leader with the radio, select them, and then up top in the menu under leader, >call arty. If you moved him or something he will have no points left to do so. Hope this helps?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
12-15-2019, 10:57 AM,
RE: Noobie help Squad Battles
(12-15-2019, 09:56 AM)Balratmort Wrote: Hello,

I guess this will be a stupid question for all you grognards here, but I'm stuck in the tutorial game of my first squad battle game.

I need to call support to shoot a barrage of chemicals, but when I select the hex from which the mortars should shoot, I get an error "No valid leader or vehicle has been selected to call support". 

I tried almost everything but nothing can make me give support orders.

Any clue?

Thanks,

Rudi

First off, Welcome to the Blitz.

Secondly, there are no stupid questions, especially if you are new to game series.

Please feel free to post your questions without reservation.

In the SB series, you can call in artillery support, if you have it,  by selecting "Leader", located at the top left of your screen, just above the map.

Next, you need to select "Air/Artillery Support".

If you are doing this and you are getting the message "No valid leader or vehicle has been selected to call support", then you don't have any.