• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Simple fix needed
12-06-2019, 11:47 AM,
RE: Simple fix needed
Wow Ed,

Abandoned Game! 

Why don't you come into 2019 and get on board with where the Campaign Series is going? Instead of living back in the 1990's?

The old game is freaking dead. Died a slow death through the years especially after CSME was released. Why stick with old coding and the old graphics just so you can toot your horn and be heard amongst the Blitz veterans who are dwindling every month we go on. 

Brings me to another point BTW my friend, the blitz is dying if you haven't figured that one out yet. Anymore heated discussions on the forum? Anymore tournaments? Any more friendly posts where newbies or novices ask for guidance, support, any friendly discussions? 

Nope don't see any of that in the last few years. 
BTW where is Jim Mayes? Haven't seen him in the forums for years. Maybe he has given up on it or for other reasons doesn't want to be a part of it anymore. But with that having been said its interesting because he is the controlling interest and he is currently invisible.

I know why you don't want to go forward and keep yammering time and time and time again about my poor old precious JTCS. You have an axe to grind with Matrix and Jason and IMHO opinion that's what I think. Don't know the details, don't care.

If you don't like it, sorry but that's life my friend!

If you don't like it, OK, then do something about it. Sit your fanny down, work on the old code and old graphics and turn out something you want and then market and sell it!

For me I am moving forward with the system because I love what Jason and Matrix have done with it!!!

Bottom line the world is not going to change based on your bitching Ed and I am telling you that as a friend. The wheels are in motion with you or without you...OK? Sorry don't want to hurt your feeling but that's the real universe.

Bottom line my friend, I'm tired of hearing about your tearing down the CS Legion and where they are taking this absolutely wonderful game system. All your bitching is not going to change the world and where its going. You can't handle the fact that the Campaign Series will go on long after your dead and gone without significant imput from you. 

I know your going to come back with some rebuttal crucifying me and the Legion and I expect it. In fact I want it! 
This forum is dead and its needs a big fire!! Haven't seen that around here in a while.

For me, under the current CS Legion/Matrix leadership I want, no I pray, this game engine known as the Campaign Series moves on for generations to come. The hell with JTCS, I'm moving forward, sorry Ed.

Ed, nothing personal with you. I just needed to vent about my camp and where I stand. Bourbon makes that easy.

Regards,
John
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Simple fix needed - by Scud - 12-03-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Simple fix needed - by berto - 12-06-2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Simple fix needed - by Herr Straße Laufer - 12-06-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: Simple fix needed - by Big Ivan - 12-06-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Simple fix needed - by Deturk - 12-06-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Simple fix needed - by Herr Straße Laufer - 12-07-2019, 02:18 AM
RE: Simple fix needed - by Scud - 12-07-2019, 07:16 AM
RE: Simple fix needed - by berto - 12-07-2019, 11:44 PM