• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How to Start Playing PzC Games Properly? Any newbie guides?
11-24-2019, 09:41 PM,
RE: How to Start Playing PzC Games Properly? Any newbie guides?
Well, the only way to learn is playing and here you are going allways find things you didnt notice before... but a little "read" before playing prevent you notice something unexpected when you cant do something you want or when enemy do something you dont want  Big Grin

In PzC is a basic must have for me isolate-disrupt-assault, this help you win in medium to long range scens but every scen is different and every battle is a new world to explore.

For example one of the must have in game is dont use HQ in combat... well, in one battle i used german regimental HQ to strenght a defensive position because i need some extra turns to reform south line, doing this i have that time and enemy didnt notice i was retreating in mass under his nose... if i dont earn that extra turns i could find my units doing a lot longer and not 100% sure to complete retreat and enemy could appear earlier in an area i simple has totally exposed (i moved all my mobile reserves to made a masive counterattack in enemy main attack rear).

Be flexible is important, in other battle i manage to practically leave one flank totally undefended using a river as my main defensive active and with all i move to the other flank first i stop enemy attack and 2nd i counter and destroy spearhead in many small pocket battles.

Other point is dont focus in one type of unit, not allways the armored units are the key to win, infantry could be the winner hand and armor simple be a secondary actor... to win you dont need allways fight, timing and conquest the key points you need could have a great impact i a battle.

In general to win you need know is how win, what you have to do it and how use it.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Start Playing PzC Games Properly? Any newbie guides? - by Xaver - 11-24-2019, 09:41 PM