• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How to Start Playing PzC Games Properly? Any newbie guides?
11-23-2019, 10:36 PM,
RE: How to Start Playing PzC Games Properly? Any newbie guides?
(11-23-2019, 03:03 PM)pokeytrev Wrote: I have been playing some of the PzC games on and off over the last several years, and by playing I mean firing up a scenario and quitting after a few turns. I have played a few PBEM games with others here, and had a good deal of fun in the process.

I am very interested in the maps and game systems available for the PzC titles, but coming from a non-wargaming background, I often struggle to understand how most veteran players get invested in a game and create strategies around the particular scenario they are playing.

Anyway, to the question at hand: what are some good ways to get into the PzC titles and learning how to play the games as they are meant to be played? Are there particular titles or other things to look for when starting out?

Gent:  Smoke7

You may find my post - "PzC Tips and Tactics" helpful.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=70089
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Start Playing PzC Games Properly? Any newbie guides? - by Kool Kat - 11-23-2019, 10:36 PM