• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WDS 2019 End of Year Update - Part Two
11-23-2019, 12:58 AM,
RE: WDS 2019 End of Year Update - Part Two
A great post, tons of details.

Scheldt44 is a fun title because is late war, germans are not top quality, oposite, they are underdogs and is a not well know battle-campaign... lacks glamour of other covered.

The bonus of Mass salient and canal ports battles (4-5 no?) is great and complete more the title

I notice white counter naval units in one image... whats their nation? or they are not combat naval units?

For what i read there are 3 titles for PzC in works (i refer working on them to have a release in future), east, west (i understand one different to Scheldt44) and pacific.

Only pacific has some info... is not going to be a what if, and is set in a scale we can call manegeable, the comparison with Market Garden in scale-style made me think in Malayan campaign but with a race to capture a city instead a bridge.
More PzB are wellcome and the work done in map+OOB is Good Job

4th title returns to east... lets see in what year and area because its a big area to know what we can see, maybe i prefer other front because scale worked very well in west and i have some battles in mind but lets see specially because i read recently about 5th soviet airborne corps battle in 41-42

In PzB i notice in OOB armored trains... new type of unit?

3rd FWWC title is like martians, they exist but are to shy to show themselves  Big Grin

And not a lot to say more except again problem to see some images in the post.

PD: i am now more  Crazy thinking in what do... i have now 3 titles i want buy but i can easy find 2 extra more to complete a big buy and have the discount... but to have it i need wait over half a year... could be great if instead force made a buy of 200 dollars to have discount we can have it after buy a title...instead 20% discount for 199 dollars buy have the 20% in next title you buy, and if you buy more than 1 title apply it to the buy.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WDS 2019 End of Year Update - Part Two - by Xaver - 11-23-2019, 12:58 AM