• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WargameDesignStudio - 2019 End of Year Update
11-17-2019, 07:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 07:56 AM by 2-81 Armor. Edit Reason: Fixed typos )
RE: WargameDesignStudio - 2019 End of Year Update
The graphics for Modern Campaigns certainly look nice, and are welcome. However, I was never one for the Warsaw Pact attacks with complete surprise while NATO sits in garrison style scenarios, which most of, if not all the games of the series seem to feature.

I always did admire Bolt with it's attention to detail in the OOB, but could never get into the fact that all of the units are KGs (I DO understand why this was done though) and can't combine if broken down. Also it's another complete Pact surprise scenario. Have to respect the research that went into it though.

I would have hoped for a little bit more with a mobilization style scenario or two, but beggars can't be choosers, and this type of update is better than none at all I guess. They are free after all.
"If you want to know a man's true character, give him some power." - Abraham Lincoln (attributed)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WargameDesignStudio - 2019 End of Year Update - by 2-81 Armor - 11-17-2019, 07:49 AM