• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

URGENT Tiger88 and all my opponents new e-mail
11-14-2019, 06:22 AM,
URGENT Tiger88 and all my opponents new e-mail
Steve and everybody else send all mail in future to [email protected]  Steve sent the turn but dont think it went if you message me on the new e-mail will get it to you.
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2019, 09:02 AM,
RE: URGENT Tiger88 and all my opponents new e-mail
(11-14-2019, 06:22 AM)Von Luck Wrote: Steve and everybody else send all mail in future to [email protected]  Steve sent the turn but dont think it went if you message me on the new e-mail will get it to you.

Don't forget to update your email address at the Blitz. Your acct info is the crossed tools icon at the upper right above the search box.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-18-2019, 02:00 AM,
RE: URGENT Tiger88 and all my opponents new e-mail
(11-14-2019, 09:02 AM)Scud Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 06:22 AM)Von Luck Wrote: Steve and everybody else send all mail in future to [email protected]  Steve sent the turn but dont think it went if you message me on the new e-mail will get it to you.

Don't forget to update your email address at the Blitz. Your acct info is the crossed tools icon at the upper right above the search box.

Dave

All Good on my end Von Luck!