• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone want to help me test a scenario?
10-27-2019, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 05:14 AM by Warhorse.)
Anyone want to help me test a scenario?
It uses my mod based on the new update. It includes all that is in the update, plus redid all the armor values, as well as speeds and weapons values. Used Lorrin Birds work and various other penetration value data based on 500 meters @ 30 degree angle. Also added HEAT, APCR and other special ammunition types to weapons that used them, they are picked in the usual way from the Command dialog. Added a ton of units after I shipped the update to Rich as well, also has all Hungarian, Rumanian and POLISH in it now, as well as a bunch of missing German and Russian kit. I have three scenario's I am testing, one each of the Minor countries I mentioned. The one I would like to test right now is Nikolaev, a Hungarian advance against a dug in Soviet defender. Contains elements of the Mobile Brigade including the armor they had. This mod is activated using JSGME, so it won't overwrite anything permanent. Please sound off if interested. Description of scenario follows-

Onward to Nikolaev

On the evening of 10 August 1941, the German XXXXVIII. Armeekorps

(mot.) received orders to break off it's southward course to
Nikolaev, and turn over the mission of it's capture to the Hungarian
Mobile Corps. On the morning of 12 August 1941 the XXXXVIII Armeekorps
(mot.) launched it's attack, 16. PzDiv and LSSAH-Brigade moved
east and then south, taking Novy Bug, Novo Poltavka, and Novo
Georgiyevka by evening. The Mobile Corps advanced south between
the Bug and Ingul rivers. They ran into well dug-in positions
of the 96th Mountain Rifle Division, screened with minefields,
it was going to be awhile...

Pic of the advancing Hungarian Mobile Corps
[Image: Nikolaev.jpg]
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2019, 12:15 AM,
RE: Anyone want to help me test a scenario?
hi
do you create new scens for the Squad battles series , if so may I have your the use of them for solo play
br steve

[email protected]
11-18-2019, 02:48 AM,
(11-18-2019, 12:15 AM)shorttape Wrote: hi
do you create new scens for the  Squad battles series , if so may I have your the use of them for solo play
br steve

[email protected]

Yes, am in the process of creating 4 or 5 new ones, they will all require the use of my mod however, since so much has changed. They are mainly for H2H but have designed them with the required scripts, although I am only just beginning to do scenario's for SB, so it's a learning curve. There is not much detailed information on anything, which doesn't help.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

11-22-2019, 12:10 AM,
(11-18-2019, 02:48 AM)Warhorse Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 12:15 AM)shorttape Wrote: hi
do you create new scens for the  Squad battles series , if so may I have your the use of them for solo play
br steve

[email protected]

Yes, am in the process of creating 4 or 5 new ones, they will all require the use of my mod however, since so much has changed. They are mainly for H2H but have designed them with the required scripts, although I am only just beginning to do scenario's for SB, so it's a learning curve. There is not much detailed information on anything, which doesn't help.

wow that would be great if you could build new scens for the squad battle series , this would breath new life into this series .
how much would you charge per scen 

br steve
11-22-2019, 07:46 AM,
They will be free, my friend! Will be awhile longer yet, still testing these scenario's out!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

11-22-2019, 08:33 AM,
(11-22-2019, 07:46 AM)Warhorse Wrote: They will be free, my friend! Will be awhile longer yet, still testing these scenario's out!

that's great news , look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour .
if the existing scen editor was more user friendly I might want to have a go myself .

many  thanks for your hard work
11-23-2019, 08:51 AM,
You are very welcome, yes the scenario editor is a bit different than Campaign Series, which I am used to, but getting a good feel for it finally!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue