• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing original graphics in Eagles Strike update?
10-25-2019, 12:24 PM,
Missing original graphics in Eagles Strike update?
I updated Eagles Strike and some other SB titles and I like some of the original graphics so with the other titles there is a zip in the Notes folder with the old graphics.   For Eagles Strike this zip is missing...at least for me...am I blind or can someone confirm?
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2019, 12:34 PM,
RE: Missing original graphics in Eagles Strike update?
I can confirm that you are blind.... Propeller Hat  Jester

Its in there.

In mine, the zip file is named "ES-orig-graph"
10-25-2019, 03:37 PM,
(10-25-2019, 12:34 PM)Compass Rose Wrote: I can confirm that you are blind.... Propeller Hat  Jester

Its in there.

In mine, the zip file is named "ES-orig-graph"

LOL I can claim it's my sight but we all know its my mind.  Pretty sure it's a conspiracy to knock loose my last marble.   I just reinstalled (repair) using the 1.06 installer...still no ES-orig-graph...and I took a screenshot.  I do have "ES Frozen" ...but no ES-orig-graph.  My theory at this point is Rich has a "special" installer for "certain" customers.

RV and AoR did contain the folder...just not my ES.  See screenshot

.png   Screenshot - 10_24_2019 , 10_21_23 PM.png (Size: 379.81 KB / Downloads: 10)
10-25-2019, 03:57 PM,
You must have the "special edition" Harry, as I have the ES-orig-graph zip but I do not have the Frozen zip!   Twilight Zone

When these updates first came out for testing, I did a fresh install and then loaded the test files.

When these updates went official, I did not do a fresh install; I just loaded the new official updates, as doing a fresh install with a CD is real painful these days, compared to the newer releases that come as a download.

I have no way of checking to see if the ES-orig-graph zip was in the the test zip as the link is not good anymore.
10-26-2019, 10:25 AM,
Check in the main game directory, is it by chance in there!? That's where mine is, I might have uploaded it to Rich wrong!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-26-2019, 06:51 PM,
Yeah, it's not in the root of eagles strike (nor any of the sub-folders for that matter). I uninstalled yesterday and did a clean install (in case the installer repair was not clean enough) and still no es-orig-graph love. The only .zip was the "Frozen" archive in Notes. Nobody else seems to be reporting it though...could be I got an odd installer?
10-26-2019, 09:46 PM,
email me please, I can get it to you.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-26-2019, 11:37 PM,
(10-26-2019, 06:51 PM)gabeeg Wrote: Yeah, it's not in the root of eagles strike (nor any of the sub-folders for that matter).  I uninstalled yesterday and did a clean install (in case the installer repair was not clean enough) and still no es-orig-graph love.  The only .zip was the "Frozen" archive in Notes.  Nobody else seems to be reporting it though...could be I got an odd installer?

It is also missing in my installation.
10-27-2019, 02:05 AM,
(10-26-2019, 11:37 PM)PijusMagnificus Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 06:51 PM)gabeeg Wrote: Yeah, it's not in the root of eagles strike (nor any of the sub-folders for that matter).  I uninstalled yesterday and did a clean install (in case the installer repair was not clean enough) and still no es-orig-graph love.  The only .zip was the "Frozen" archive in Notes.  Nobody else seems to be reporting it though...could be I got an odd installer?

Spotted the same problem with the Demo, although also that the Falkland's and Modern War titles are ok.
12-29-2019, 07:47 AM,
(10-27-2019, 02:05 AM)Hoplite1963 Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 11:37 PM)PijusMagnificus Wrote:

Spotted the same problem with the Demo, although also that the Falkland's and Modern War titles are ok.

I have the same problem. The orginal files are missing. Is there a way to have it ?
Thanks !