• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Map Editor to be made available for Squad Battles Games with their next update
09-10-2019, 09:17 PM,
Map Editor to be made available for Squad Battles Games with their next update
This is really good news. (although I fear it also means that no more titles in the series are planned) Will the map editor work with the full makeover Squad Battles mods such as “Africa at War” and the various IronX mods ?

Also will it be possible for scenario designers to increase the meters per hex scale from 40 to 80 ? 

Finally (and I know its a long shot) any chance of a map editor for REN ? Just what I would need to get work on my REN II mod going again !

Kind regards
Ian
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2019, 12:02 AM,
RE: Map Editor to be made available for Squad Battles Games with their next update
(09-10-2019, 09:17 PM)Hoplite1963 Wrote: This is really good news. (although I fear it also means that no more titles in the series are planned) Will the map editor work with the full makeover Squad Battles mods such as “Africa at War” and the various IronX mods ?

Also will it be possible for scenario designers to increase the meters per hex scale from 40 to 80 ? 

Finally (and I know its a long shot) any chance of a map editor for REN ? Just what I would need to get work on my REN II mod going again !

Kind regards
Ian

hi 

looking at your post you mentioned scen design , I have exhausted all available player made scens for various sources 
do you know of any players producing new scens for the aquad battle series 

br steve
Quote this message in a reply