• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Happy Birthday!!
08-31-2019, 11:02 PM,
Happy Birthday!!
John Given and RedDevil (Randy), Happy Birthday Gentlemen!!

Birthday

May you both have many more birthdays to come!

cheers Cheers3  

May this day be special for both of you!!

Ivan the Big Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2019, 11:22 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday!!
Wow. August birthdays for an august pair! cheers

Birthday2

Farmer

HSL
09-01-2019, 12:06 AM,
Happy Birthday!
09-01-2019, 04:47 AM,
HAP--Py BiRtHDAy!!!

Band

Sucks having to share a cake.  Smile

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-02-2019, 12:45 AM,
(09-01-2019, 04:47 AM)Scud Wrote: HAP--Py BiRtHDAy!!!

Band

Sucks having to share a cake.  Smile

Dave

Happy Birthday means just what it says.  It's not Happy Share a Cake Day.  Nowhere have I ever seen a written rule about sharing no cake!  Horse5 Big Grin
09-02-2019, 03:15 PM,
Thanks all for the happy B-days!

Helmet Smile   It's a two-fer... for both me and Randy!
09-12-2019, 09:47 AM,
Nothing better then a 9 day late Happy B Day so there you go...regards to the both of ya's...
09-12-2019, 10:50 AM,
Way late I would think...

Don't apologize Dan, you were probably touring Stalingrad on that Federal Pension and enjoying "Potato Juice"!

If you call Stolichnaya Vodka "Potato Juice" it becomes a health drink!  

Your clear!
09-13-2019, 12:00 PM,
I'll have to give that a shot...(drum roll please)...(cymbal clash)

We used to carry Everclear in our backpack trips...it was basically pure alcohol...190 proof...tasted like crap...but got you hammered fast and we didn't need the extra weight humping around Crown Royal and/or other good liquors.
After a shot of that...conversation ceases for a bit...lots of throat clearing and strangled vocal cords...no conversation...

Then...being an engineer...I knew I could do better (for you younger readers...that is irony)...and after chatting with some of the Radio Chemists at Livermore Labs we started purchasing 200 proof pure alcohol from a pharmaceutical laboratory.

Funny as hell...a pint was 99 cents...with a $6 federal excise tax...Uncle Sam knows what is UP...;)
Talk about tasting bad...lol...thank god it saved the weight...the best way to slam it down was either packing snow into the poly bottle and letting it melt...or mixing it with whatever crap we had along...everything from Kool Aid to Tang...

Don't judge men...after 10-12 miles at altitude...you need a little help getting into bed...everything hurts...
09-13-2019, 12:53 PM,
Livermore Labs? I'm Impressed! Smile 

I think they build some kind of high powered weapons there that we are all suppose to not talk about!? 

Oh shoot!! Damn it!  Just added a few more paper files to the cabinet about me in some government office.

Ever Clear, not my choice but Pappy Van Winkle, at $134 or so dollars a shot, here is my visa bartender! Sorry don't want the bottle, just "one" shot! I have to drive and its an insurance thing....on the bottle. Propeller Hat

Dan, you crazy some-of-gun always good talking with ya!!

God Bless!!

ItB Cigar5