• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Happy Birthday Dan!
08-30-2019, 11:24 AM,
RE: Happy Birthday Dan!
(08-30-2019, 01:21 AM)RedDevil Wrote: So, I'm not the only August baby here...A Very Happy Birthday Dan! Those new years parties got a lot of wargamers summer born :)
I'll crack open my Bacardi on Saturday.. it's been in the freezer since yesterday.. If anyone happens to be in my area, I'll be more than happy to inebriate you with some ICE cold rum. Just bring some ribs or crabs  :P

Devil Devil Devil...(beware blitzers...if you say that three times in front of a mirror Randy is summoned)...good to hear from you.  I will hoist a fermented beverage Saturday in honor when they take me to my favorite steak house, where I will once again roll the dice to see if I can avoid a triple bypass.

Tequila my friend.
My personal poison...and they say the secret in life is to find what you enjoy...and let it kill you...

Bottoms UP!
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2019, 04:39 AM,
RE: Happy Birthday Dan!
(08-30-2019, 01:21 AM)RedDevil Wrote: So, I'm not the only August baby here...A Very Happy Birthday Dan! Those new years parties got a lot of wargamers summer born :)
I'll crack open my Bacardi on Saturday.. it's been in the freezer since yesterday.. If anyone happens to be in my area, I'll be more than happy to inebriate you with some ICE cold rum. Just bring some ribs or crabs  :P

Happy birthday Dan Randy i wouldn't think they  would bring a skinny female with lice.  ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
Quote this message in a reply