• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changing Divisional Colors?
08-29-2019, 12:35 PM,
Changing Divisional Colors?
Is it possible to do this?  In my Smolensk game unfortunately I have two divisions, 29. Motorized and 18. Panzer, from the same corps (47th), with the exact same color.  This will make things super confusing when these two divisions are advancing alongside and/or supporting one another.
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2019, 01:08 PM,
RE: Changing Divisional Colors?
You can make a small change to the Division level unit name, if I recall, like abbreviate one slightly, maybe 29. Motrzd… That drives the unit colors and slight changes can result in big changes to the color the units for that division have.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
08-29-2019, 11:57 PM,
Oh interesting -- is this something I can do in-game, or does it have to be done in the editor prior to starting a scenario?
08-30-2019, 06:37 AM,
As I understand it, the names are just local values used for display purposes. There should be no problem changing these mid game. But I would make a backup of the OOB file first and be very careful with any editing you do.
08-30-2019, 07:57 AM,
Thanks -- are there instructions somewhere about where I can find the OOB file that my scenario is using?
08-30-2019, 08:04 AM,
(08-30-2019, 07:57 AM)Zoetermeer Wrote: Thanks -- are there instructions somewhere about where I can find the OOB file that my scenario is using?

You can open up the relevant .scn file with notepad. It will show you which OOB file that your scenario is using.
Send this user an email