• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Letter to Volcano Man
08-28-2019, 09:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2019, 09:15 PM by Kool Kat.)
Write a Note  A Letter to Volcano Man
Gent:  Smoke7

I take people at their word until they prove me wrong.

Two and a half months ago, I brought to your attention that the following El Alamein '42 scenario had serious design flaws:

0622_01 Operation Herkules_Alt (30-Turns)

https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/pzc-11...io&id=6840

But, after two and a half months, three pages of posts, and a promise from you to play test the scenario and report the results - nothing. 

So, I am done with reporting or sharing any feedback of your scenarios.

Frankly, it's too much of a hassle. I have a lot of RL stuff underway and little time to carve out for PzC PBeM matches. I would much rather spend my limited gaming time actually playing instead of getting into a bunch of "back and forth" with you on the Blitz Forums.

So, moving forward, my opponents and I will take note of any design irregularities as we play your scenarios. If they are too grievous, we will simply stop playing your scenarios and not report those matches. If we can, we will adjust the victory levels accordingly - have a gentleman's agreement on these revised victory levels (not altering any of your designs), play through and report our matches.

You do nothing... and I can peaceably play PzC scenarios.

It's a "Win-Win."

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply