• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Are you playing Japan '45?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
14 50.00%
No
50.00%
14 50.00%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Japan '45 Poll - One Question!
08-19-2019, 07:25 PM,
RE: Japan '45 Poll - One Question!
Sounds good David.
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2019, 08:30 PM,
RE: Japan '45 Poll - One Question!
(08-19-2019, 12:38 PM)Strela Wrote: Ok, just to step in and calm things down as I'm the one that made the 'gracious' post.

Firstly, we welcome call-outs re bugs. There will always be things that we miss in testing and I don't want anyone to feel like they can't do that. I do ask that people don't make political capital off that as our whole approach is to try and provide the best experience we can to all our customers.

We will make a call on whether a bug is major or minor and proceed accordingly. The thing driving this fix is not that we view it as 'major', but rather when the next update cycle may be. If we don't include this fix in any upcoming patches/new releases then it will not be addressed for years. It is not enough of a show-stopper for us to do a patch release cycle.

To try and smooth the waters here, I'm happy to provide a link to the patched files (without the fixed AI) temporarily until the official patch is released. That hopefully would help any that are waiting for the updated scenarios etc to get playing. I would take down the link once the patch was out.

Is that a potential compromise?

David

Hey David:  Smoke7

Thank you for offering this compromise!

It will be fantastic to purchase Japan '45 and immediately apply the patch!  

I am encouraged that you understand this situation COMPLETELY!  Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply