• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
08-14-2019, 08:46 AM,
400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
Can't get on Matrix site, anyone else having issues?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2019, 10:25 AM,
RE: 400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
Mike,

I'm running OK on Matrix. Of course I'm running Win10 after the recent crash of my rig.

Yesterday the whole Matrix site changed. Not the same website I saw over previous years. Now when I click on it the first screen I see is a new Matrix screen in the background (way different). In the foreground I have to click on a window accepting their requirement regarding "cookies" and their privacy policy. Have to do this every time I click on their site!

Something has changed all right but because I'm on Win10 I'm able to get in.

Your still running Win7 I thought which is near end of life I think. Maybe they locked out all Win7 search engines but I don't know that for sure. Praying that's not true!

Good Luck my Friend! I pray you can get it sorted out. In the meantime if you need anything from Matrix let me know and I'll PM you on my e-mail.

Gods speed Mike!!
Your friend,
John Wink
08-14-2019, 10:32 AM,
Geez, nice of them. If I can't get into the development site, then I might as well stop making graphics, this shit pisses me off. Thanks John, will try again tomorrow, I can't even figure out how to contact anyone.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

08-14-2019, 10:35 AM,
I can't get into Slitherine site.  Matrix site I really, don't like the super annoying extra click to accept cookies and privacy. Almost every time.
08-14-2019, 10:40 AM,
Zap, do you still run Win7 as well?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

08-14-2019, 12:24 PM,
I'm running windows 10
08-14-2019, 02:50 PM,
Works for me, but you might have caught them mid site launch and cached some pages. Try clearing your browser cache and trying again.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-15-2019, 03:08 AM,
FWIW I'm running Win 7 and haven't had any problems getting into Matrix site.
08-15-2019, 04:25 PM,
(08-14-2019, 10:35 AM)zap Wrote: I can't get into Slitherine site.  Matrix site I really, don't like the super annoying extra click to accept cookies and privacy. Almost every time.

Concerning this problem. It seems the update somehow effected my favorites bar link to Slitherine. Making it inoperable. Solution: I did a search through google chrome (my web browser) and found Slitherine. Copied the link from the site by reentering it on my favorites bar editor. Up and good now.  If it helps someone.