• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaigns - Playtesters Needed - CLOSED
08-01-2019, 04:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2019, 09:32 AM by Sgt_Rock.)
Panzer Campaigns - Playtesters Needed - CLOSED
I am seeking 3-4 playtesters to help with current and future work I am working on with the Wargame Design Studio projects. Here are the qualifications:

1. Knows the Panzer Campaigns series well.

2. Can take direction.

3. Can playtest scenarios Solo and Head to Head (Play by Email) and sometimes Two Player Hotseat where you play both sides. We mainly do the Solo playtesting but I would like to get a couple of guys that like to do a lot of games turns who can do PBEM testing too.

4. Can give good feedback. Good English language skills a must.

5. Must follow through on finishing up what you begin. I fully understand family emergencies, work travel and vacations. However, if you travel a lot for work and do not have a laptop you can use to do game turns on this may not be for you.

Each playtester gets a free copy of the product they work on.

Please respond by Private Message OR you can Email me using the club email link. I am working on TWO projects and yes, you would get a choice of which you want to work on once you agree to help out.

My "Wish List" of projects is large. I hope to be doing this for 4-5 years. I also hope to eventually work on Panzer Battles games too. Right now Panzer Campaigns is what I am working on. The guys that have helped us enjoy the work.
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2019, 09:32 AM,
RE: Panzer Campaigns - Playtesters Needed
I have signed up two members to help out. Thanks for those that did reply. Consider this post closed for now but I will need more people eventually. Just a lot of work coming down the pike for me.
Quote this message in a reply