• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

El Alamein opponent wanted CLOSED
07-29-2019, 01:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 08:32 AM by CountryBoy.)
Opponent Wanted  El Alamein opponent wanted CLOSED
Hi everyone, looking for an opponent for my first PBEM game with El Alamein.

Absolute rookie with the game, so please no real gurus! Let's make it fun for both you and me! 

I can do 3 or 4 turns a week, sometimes more. Happy with any scenario.
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2019, 11:57 PM,
RE: El Alamein opponent wanted
(07-29-2019, 01:28 PM)CountryBoy Wrote: Hi everyone, looking for an opponent for my first PBEM game with El Alamein.

Absolute rookie with the game, so please no real gurus! Let's make it fun for both you and me! 

Sir,

I am willing and able to play El Alamein '42.  I submitted for serial number in order to update to the Gold version a few minutes ago.  I am definitely no expert at any of the Panzer Campaigns titles.  Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thank You,

Dwain Cunningham
07-30-2019, 08:33 AM,
RE: El Alamein opponent wanted
(07-29-2019, 11:57 PM)onesixthsoldier Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 01:28 PM)CountryBoy Wrote: Hi everyone, looking for an opponent for my first PBEM game with El Alamein.

Sir,

I am willing and able to play El Alamein '42.  I submitted for serial number in order to update to the Gold version a few minutes ago.  I am definitely no expert at any of the Panzer Campaigns titles.  Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thank You,

Dwain Cunningham

Thanks Dwain, will send you an email.