• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: July 2019 - Pairings
08-10-2019, 05:51 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: July 2019 - Pairings
Well that sucks. Under the rules if you have had no turns for 21 days and then sent email and PM to attempt to find the status you are entitled to claim forfeit. Just make sure you have sent messages after the 21 days are up to give them one last chance. Contact myself and Raz via PM to let us know the details - we just want to make sure we have some verification that attempts were made - and we'll give you the go ahead.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2019, 09:24 PM,
Finished CMBN CW Air Attack with s_cm.  Total victory for the Germans.  Bridge crossings and three Panthers makes this a really difficult one for the Allies ....
08-24-2019, 01:41 PM,
Panzer Lehr and I have finished CMFI TWC First Contact with a victory for the Canadians! Overall, an entertaining battle with several different phases ending in a brutal building to building fight inside the town. Thanks to Panzer Lehr for a great game.
09-06-2019, 02:43 AM,
Richardg and I have finished Air Attack with a Total Victory for the German side (me). This was a really unbalanced scenario IMHO as 3 x Panthers vs 3 x regular Shermans is a mismatch at the best of times. Throw in the fact that the Shermans don't arrive for quite some time, there are only three bridges to defend and the Germans also have lots of arty and it is truly mission impossible for the Allied player. Having 4 x Shermans & allied mortars from the start, cutting Panthers down to 2 and reducing German arty assets to only the onboard mortars would even up the sides and improve the battle a fair bit.
10-03-2019, 11:12 PM,
CMBN: CW Air Attack
Allies - Axis
Expecting_at_crossroad - patton1945

Game finished.
Canadian army Major Victory

.jpg   CM Normandy 2019-10-03 16-05-13-73.jpg (Size: 90.79 KB / Downloads: 2)