• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bug ? "None" Setting for Opportunity fire is ignored
06-24-2019, 10:14 PM,
Bug ? "None" Setting for Opportunity fire is ignored
Hi !

Today i discovered that the "None" Setting in the Opportunity Fire Settings is not working correctly since at least at a 1 Hex range the setting is ignored and Opportunity fire still happens (tested in BON with latest patch).
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2019, 12:08 AM,
RE: Bug ? "None" Setting for Opportunity fire is ignored
(06-24-2019, 10:14 PM)wiggum Wrote: Hi !

Today i discovered that the "None" Setting in the Opportunity Fire Settings is not working correctly since at least at a 1 Hex range the setting is ignored and Opportunity fire still happens (tested in BON with latest patch).

Is the unit spotted?

If so then it will fire in its own defence. The opportunity fire settings are exactly that, to control when to reveal themselves and fire. Once revealed the unit will ignore the opportunity fire settings until it is hidden again and the setting will then be reinstated.

David
06-25-2019, 02:34 AM,
RE: Bug ? "None" Setting for Opportunity fire is ignored
(06-25-2019, 12:08 AM)Strela Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 10:14 PM)wiggum Wrote: Hi !

Is the unit spotted?

If so then it will fire in its own defence. The opportunity fire settings are exactly that, to control when to reveal themselves and fire. Once revealed the unit will ignore the opportunity fire settings until it is hidden again and the setting will then be reinstated.

David

Thanks. This is a important piece of information and would be useful if included in the manual section [5.4] Miscellaneous Firing Actions
"Opportunity Fire".

Greetings.