• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Dev says HEY!
06-19-2019, 12:36 AM,
This Just In  Dev says HEY!
Well, mates..  it's been a while again since I've polluted the halls with my presence! I hope all is well with you and yours! The times have changed us, some are still stoic as ever, others have become softer in their demeanor and tend to lean towards acceptance. Well, most do anyways.. Cheers, to all those who remain "Blitzers"! Only the old school will remember the Devil. Angry Mob (My Fav devil icon has been removed, so thy minions will riot in turn..)

Alas, my times have changed, life is still difficult, but manageable, gaming times are less frequent, but the fire still burns.. I will continue to watch as Jason and team develop EF3, then some hell shall be unleashed upon the unsuspecting..

UNTIL THEN,
PAX!
..for now...
Dev Whistle
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2019, 10:45 PM,
RE: Dev says HEY!
wow... 25 views and not a single response? Looks like the old school has become a bunch of invalids.. and the new school, unsociable.. Better times, were the old days!
Dare to party with the Devil?
Why Hate him, because he left the fields in disgust?
Perhaps I need to apologize? PM with a reason then.

Well.." brothers", time only heals somethings, I guess.

DEV
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-20-2019, 03:15 AM,
(06-19-2019, 10:45 PM)RedDevil Wrote: wow... 25 views and not a single response? Looks like the old school has become a bunch of invalids.. and the new school, unsociable.. Better times, were the old days!

DEV

Dang Dev, it's Wednesday. Most of us don't wake up before Friday. How's tricks? Stop by the CS forum and say hi...but maybe not before Friday...and bring beer.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
06-22-2019, 06:27 PM,
(06-19-2019, 10:45 PM)RedDevil Wrote: wow... 25 views and not a single response? Looks like the old school has become a bunch of invalids.. and the new school, unsociable.. Better times, were the old days!

DEV

Welcome Back RedDevil
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
07-04-2019, 10:01 PM,
(06-20-2019, 03:15 AM)Scud Wrote:

DEV

Dang Dev, it's Wednesday. Most of us don't wake up before Friday. How's tricks? Stop by the CS forum and say hi...but maybe not before Friday...and bring beer.

Dave
Dave, I will bring beer!... and RUM, us pirates only drink rum, ya know!  Tricks... well the gaming scene slowed down with the 14 hr days to keep the rich rich and the rest of us just paying bill after bill.. but hey, at least we got bills and no wars for now...  Simply waiting on Jason and gang to get Nam done so they can get EF3 rocking!   Cya there bro!
07-04-2019, 10:03 PM,
(06-22-2019, 06:27 PM)Hedgehog Wrote:

DEV

Welcome Back RedDevil

Thanks!  My friend, glad to see you're still giving orders to the pixelmen :)
08-20-2019, 02:06 AM,
Welcome back:)
08-30-2019, 01:12 AM,
(08-20-2019, 02:06 AM)AWNT Wrote: Welcome back:)

thnx Mate!