• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

K'TALAN MOD UPDATES
01-16-2012, 10:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012, 04:37 AM by Warhorse.)
K'TALAN MOD UPDATES
I will put all updates in here from now on!

Here are a few new updates for the K'talan Mod, these replace the US Update, AND Alt Italians;

1)Update 1.0-This has the former US update and Alternate Italians, minus the special camo for them, which must still be loaded seperately through JSGME.
This update includes the addition of the Super Heavy T95 Gun motor Carriage, a new icon for the M75 APC, and the weapon files were fixed to allow all the new units from the WF 1.04 patch. This also includes the Big Hills terrain for anyone designing a map with >12 levels. Alos this has updated K'talan platoon.oob adding in a bridging tank, which I originally meant to include, with new icon, and the addition of two platoons of this vehicle in the bridging company.Also, this update adds the arrival of an alien/Human hybrid tank, the UP-45 "David", assigned at three to a tank battalion as numbers allow.

.zip   Patch1.0.zip (Size: 2.73 MB / Downloads: 23)

2)Updated Alt Italian camo, for use after 9/43, or even before, if you so desire. Is a drab green as opposed to the desert colored kit in use in desert warfare.

.zip   Alt Italian europe paint.zip (Size: 429.45 KB / Downloads: 21)

3)updated K'talan desert camo, to include the new bridge-laying tank.

.zip   Ktalan Desert camo.zip (Size: 487.58 KB / Downloads: 18)

The Update 1.0 can be unzipped right into your game, the other two must be integrated using JSGME, with the contents of each update in a folder to be added seperately when needed.

4)New Exe's-editied so the correct sides are displayed, ie K'talan, Human Forces, on in-game menus. 2/3/12

.zip   New exe\'s.zip (Size: 673.69 KB / Downloads: 24)

5)Sound Patch 3/11/12-Recently discovered while doing some sounds, that there were alot more sounds than were showing up! Edited Sounds.dat to use them, and added in the necessary explosion files. This also has two picture files, just unzip this patch into your main K'talan WF folder.
.zip   Sound Patch.zip (Size: 1.13 MB / Downloads: 20)
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2012, 09:17 AM,
RE: K'TALAN MOD UPDATES
Here is another, smaller patch for the K'talan mod. This corrects the way too powerful towed 155mm gun, and makes the sniper more stealthy.

Just unzip into the K'talan mod directory.

Get the patch HERE

Meine Ehre heisst Treue

04-08-2021, 09:47 PM,
(07-14-2012, 09:17 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Here is another, smaller patch for the K'talan mod. This corrects the way too powerful towed 155mm gun, and makes the sniper more stealthy.

Get the patch HERE

Hi Mike,

This link appears to be broken, I would really like to get my hands on this patch.

Best regards,
Ash
Send this user an email
04-11-2021, 02:52 AM,
(04-08-2021, 09:47 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 09:17 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Here is another, smaller patch for the K'talan mod. This corrects the way too powerful towed 155mm gun, and makes the sniper more stealthy.

Get the patch HERE

Hi Mike,

This link appears to be broken, I would really like to get my hands on this patch.

Best regards,
Ash

Pretty sure this would be in the latest release!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue