• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Gold Leader Mods
02-20-2020, 08:22 PM,
RE: PzC Gold Leader Mods
Moscow '41 - Additional Soviet Leader Images

[Image: m41%20sample.jpg]

This adds additional Soviet Leaders using modified .oob files, in the same way as I did for Budapest '45. All the same comments apply.

Moscow '41 Gold Soviet.zip

That completes these Mods but I have also done some unitboxes for Panzer Battles which can be found here...

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=73171
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2020, 01:57 AM,
These are very interesting, thank you for your hard work.
02-21-2020, 04:20 AM,
Thanks again, really appreciate the time and research you put into these mods.
Will send a email with attachment which might interest you, please acknowledge first.
02-21-2020, 04:37 AM,
(02-21-2020, 04:20 AM)Lowlander Wrote: Thanks again, really appreciate the time and research you put into these mods.
Will send a email with attachment which might interest you, please acknowledge first.

Thanks, Lowlander. Please send whatever you have. Sounds intriguing...
02-21-2020, 05:58 AM,
(02-21-2020, 01:57 AM)monkie Wrote: These are very interesting, thank you for your hard work.

Thanks, Monkie. It was hard work and more effort than the end results justify but it was a 'learning experience'.

For example, I learnt that the experience was not one I enjoyed!  Smile
02-21-2020, 06:09 AM,
Sent email but could not add attachment via Blitz, respond and I will add zip file and resend.
02-21-2020, 06:34 AM,
(02-21-2020, 06:09 AM)Lowlander Wrote: Sent email but could not add attachment via Blitz, respond and I will add zip file and resend.

Thanks, Ian. Emails received. Really great stuff. Expect an email from me shortly.

John
07-03-2020, 11:21 AM,
Normandy '44 - Artwork for 'The Grand Campaign'

[Image: N44GC.jpg]

My Normandy '44 zip has been updated to include the artwork and other files required for 'The Grand Campaign' by Indragnir.

The details of this scenario are here;

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=48617

The 'Artwork - Grand Campaign (6 Jun-19 Aug).zip' download I made available on that thread is for those not wanting to use my Leader Mod. Use the file below if you wish to use my Mod.

Normandy '44 Gold.zip

I have added an additional version of the scenario which I have named '# Grand Campaign (6 Jun-19 Aug) Gold Map'. This uses the standard Normandy map rather than the modified version that the Grand Campaign uses. The maps are identical except for additional location names that were added to the modified version and also differences in the colors associated with terrain elevations. I personally find the standard map more visually appealing, so I added this scenario.    

Also I added a modified version of Jon Sowden's 'BMP Checker' scenario. It basically displays the entire Axis and Allied OOB. My version uses the updated Grand Campaign OOB which does not exactly match the original by Jon Sowden, so it is not perfect. However it still provides a useful overview.
07-03-2020, 09:05 PM,
John, this is another superb piece of modding which dovetails perfectly into the vanilla Gold version artwork.
Thanks for sharing and the time expended on it is greatly appreciated.
A+1.
07-04-2020, 06:36 AM,
(07-03-2020, 09:05 PM)Lowlander Wrote: John, this is another superb piece of modding which dovetails perfectly into the vanilla Gold version artwork.
Thanks for sharing and the time expended on it is greatly appreciated.
A+1.

Thanks, Ian. Given the design effort that clearly went into this scenario, it seemed a shame that the lack of artwork could have allowed it to become forgotten.

John