• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Minsk'44 Gold mod
05-31-2020, 09:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2020, 11:25 PM by Lowlander.)
Minsk'44 Gold mod
[Image: Screenshot%20m1.jpg][Image: Screenshot%20%282%29.jpg]Updated all cycle and motorcycle art, reduced size of mine symbols and other minor tweaks. 

Again the same procedure as the France'40 Gold mod, so that you do not overwrite your vanilla game files.
Copy and paste the Minsk'44 game folder to another location, then unzip the attached mod into it, it will overwrite all folders except Media.

Download link
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtveAAprCcpnbK8Oj2uH...U?e=bFgXZJ

Based on Jison's, Green. OneManArmy. J Mass, Shipbucket, Junior General, Warhorse and many many others work.
All new AFV's etc.
[Image: Stug%20IIIg.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot%20%281%29.jpg][Image: Screenshot%20m2.jpg]

Note the screenshots are during Soft conditions.
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2020, 09:19 AM,
RE: Minsk'44 Gold mod
Very Nice Ian

Thanks for sharing! Thumbs Up
05-31-2020, 06:51 PM,
Another great Mod, Ian.

So many changes it is like a whole new game. Love the new unit artwork. Little details like the tank riders and charging cavalry are a nice touch. Must have been an enormous amount of work but the end result is amazing. Superb job!
05-31-2020, 07:23 PM,
Thanks to both of you for your kind and encouraging comments, I have loads of other stuff for PZC games but will wait and see what changes Scheldt'44 brings.
Again, the map file only can be used with any other East Front title if so desired.
Have a similar mod for PB and map mods for ACW and Nappy games but I see change is on the horizon.
06-02-2020, 01:11 AM,
Sorry folks, I think I got it wrong again, looks like if you remove screenshots from your my files folder here at the Blitz, they are also removed from the post. I don't suffer from OCD, just was taught to tidy up after oneself.
I was fortunate to work under a German technical manager who as an 18year old flew a Messerschmitt Bf 109 against the Allied bomber streams late war, really nice guy, always immaculately turned out.
06-26-2020, 04:24 AM,
This is great thank you, I thought the new gold graphics were a big improvement but this mod is a step up.
06-26-2020, 06:17 PM,
(06-26-2020, 04:24 AM)zakus81 Wrote: This is great thank you, I thought the new gold graphics were a big improvement but this mod is a step up.

Just to remind everybody it's put together using other modders excellent work which has enhanced the basic game and certainly given myself a lot of pleasure whilst gaming various titles.
07-03-2021, 03:15 PM,
how do we download this? its not on that link anymore