• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Persistent Map Labels?
05-21-2019, 12:11 PM,
Persistent Map Labels?
Hello all,

Just bought Smolensk '41 and am loving it so far, great game.  There are only two QOL things that I've noticed and wonder if maybe I missed settings for:

1) Is there some way to have map labels permanently displaying, as they are in other JT titles like the Civil War Battles games?  It is really annoying to have to constantly hit shift.

2) Is there any way to make the jump map non-modal?  That is to say, I wish there were some way to have it always showing so I could see where I am at a glance while having other windows open, etc.
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2019, 12:24 PM,
RE: Persistent Map Labels?
(05-21-2019, 12:11 PM)Zoetermeer Wrote: Hello all,

Just bought Smolensk '41 and am loving it so far, great game.  There are only two QOL things that I've noticed and wonder if maybe I missed settings for:

1) Is there some way to have map labels permanently displaying, as they are in other JT titles like the Civil War Battles games?  It is really annoying to have to constantly hit shift.

2) Is there any way to make the jump map non-modal?  That is to say, I wish there were some way to have it always showing so I could see where I am at a glance while having other windows open, etc.

shift plus alt will keep map labels on.

hot keys are the best you can do for the jump map.........."J" for jump map
Quote this message in a reply