• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

East Prussia '14 Mod (Terrain)
04-27-2019, 06:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2019, 06:22 PM by wiggum.)
East Prussia '14 Mod (Terrain)
Hi !

I saw that Simulacra53 created a mod that makes it possible to use the new Gold version MapMod by Jison with the "old" 2D Terrain files used in First World War Campaigns. That way the Map does look less "bright" & "pastel". I took Simulacra53's work for the 100% zoom but created my "own" version of the 50% zoom artwork. I also adjusted the "Trail" artwork so it is dashed (like in the new MapMod for the Gold versions by Jison) instead of dotted like in the original. I also adjusted it so that the new Fortification icons (from Jison MaPMod for Gold versions) are now available in East Prussia '14. Aslo included a Blankbox mod that adjusts the nice logo further down so it does not get obstructed so quickly by the unit-cards.

Currently its personal use only. If there is demand and Simulacra53 & Jison are okey with it i will upload it.
I dont own France '14 but the mod should work perfectly in that game too !

Here are some screenshots:
50% zoom
[Image: XwtMC5b.jpg]

100% zoom
[Image: X6cv8LD.jpg]

New Trails
[Image: slmibyd.png]

New Fortifications
[Image: 49LiOxq.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2019, 05:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 05:49 PM by Simulacra53.)
RE: East Prussia '14 Mod (Terrain)
Awfully quiet in this thread.
Looking good in both EP14 and F14.

Took the liberty to try this out myself and I like it.
Looking forward to your work.
Quote this message in a reply