• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

scenario not present
05-10-2019, 09:18 AM,
scenario not present
It was pointed out to me that the WF scenario "Where there is trouble" is not to be found in Blitz data base.  Its a stock scenario  and it can be found in the list when you report a game. Just curious to why it might not be here.
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2019, 12:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 12:12 PM by Scud. Edit Reason: Added last sentence. )
RE: scenario not present
(05-10-2019, 09:18 AM)zap Wrote: It was pointed out to me that the WF scenario "Where there is trouble" is not to be found in Blitz data base.  Its a stock scenario  and it can be found in the list when you report a game. Just curious to why it might not be here.

I see it. Are you not seeing the download link?
https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4880

By the way, it's a custom scenario, not stock.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-10-2019, 02:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 04:08 AM by Scud.)
RE: scenario not present
(05-10-2019, 12:08 PM)Scud Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 09:18 AM)zap Wrote: It was pointed out to me that the WF scenario "Where there is trouble" is not to be found in Blitz data base.  Its a stock scenario  and it can be found in the list when you report a game. Just curious to why it might not be here.

I see it. Are you not seeing the download link?
https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4880

By the way, it's a custom scenario, not stock.

Dave

Oh thanks much, when I looked the first time  i did'n't see it. Now I do see it. I must have glossed over it the first time. Also just assumed my opponent was right when he said it was not there and it was stock. I can now direct him to the page so he can see it as well.