• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

@wargamedesignstudio please add this
04-23-2019, 04:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 04:43 AM by wiggum.)
@wargamedesignstudio please add this
Hi !

@Strela

would it be possible that you guys, for the people who like to play with "Phases" (Manual Defensive Fire Optional Rule) ,update the code of the Gold titles so that it is possible to see the "Local Supply Value" during all Phases ? Because currently it is displayed only during the Movement Phase. That would be a great update and maybe its easy to do.

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2019, 06:00 AM,
RE: @wargamedesignstudio please add this
The last time I checked the local supply values weren't even stored in the savegame (when not using phases), meaning that if you save in your turn and load it later you won't see them anymore - they are only available directly after the replay of the enemy turn.

I'd really appreciate if that got changed because I frequently have to take breaks in my turns because of kids and other real life nuisances ;)
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis
04-25-2019, 05:04 PM,
Yes, i think that would be an important change.
04-30-2019, 11:28 AM,
(04-23-2019, 04:41 AM)wiggum Wrote: Hi !

@Strela

would it be possible that you guys, for the people who like to play with "Phases" (Manual Defensive Fire Optional Rule) ,update the code of the Gold titles so that it is possible to see the "Local Supply Value" during all Phases ? Because currently it is displayed only during the Movement Phase. That would be a great update and maybe its easy to do.

Thanks

Wiggum,

This is a John Tiller fix. WDS does not do the programming for the series currently.

I’ll ask John to add this to the queue but he has very little time currently.

David