• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted: Antietam, Gettysburg
04-04-2019, 02:17 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Opponent Wanted: Antietam, Gettysburg
Hi Sirs!, 
I would be interested in playing a scenario of any of these two games, I am inexperienced in the American civil war, I have experience in the Napoleonics but it is not the same, I would advise on the rules, I would only ask to be on the Confederate side.
Thank you.
A greeting.
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2019, 02:52 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted: Antietam, Gettysburg
(04-04-2019, 02:17 AM)Astur Wrote: Hi Sirs!, 
I would be interested in playing a scenario of any of these two games, I am inexperienced in the American civil war, I have experience in the Napoleonics but it is not the same, I would advise on the rules, I would only ask to be on the Confederate side.
Thank you.
A greeting.

Did you post a challenge under matchmaking?  You may want to take on another person trying to start on the ladder.
04-08-2019, 04:22 AM,
Thank you.
A greeting.

Pick one -fire away Big Grin
04-09-2019, 05:09 AM,
(04-08-2019, 02:52 AM)Havoc Wrote:
Thank you.
A greeting.

Did you post a challenge under matchmaking?  You may want to take on another person trying to start on the ladder.

Ok, thanks, I'm going to launch it now in matchmaking.