• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WitP Admirals Ed. A few questions
04-01-2019, 12:55 PM,
Feedback Needed  WitP Admirals Ed. A few questions
Hi everyone,
So i've been playing the AI in Guadalcanal game for a few months and really enjoying it. I'm looking for new opponent playing one of the shorter campaigns for starters if anyone is interested? 

Thing is i have been using a map mod (can't remember which one off the top of my head). Does this make a difference? And would anyone be prepared to use a similar map mod if it did? (I also have Art mods like most people for ships, planes etc but i don't suppose that matters).

Many thanks in advance,
Martin
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2019, 01:06 AM,
RE: WitP Admirals Ed. A few questions
(04-01-2019, 12:55 PM)martin0691 Wrote: Hi everyone,
So i've been playing the AI in Guadalcanal game for a few months and really enjoying it. I'm looking for new opponent playing one of the shorter campaigns for starters if anyone is interested? 

Thing is i have been using a map mod (can't remember which one off the top of my head). Does this make a difference? And would anyone be prepared to use a similar map mod if it did? (I also have Art mods like most people for ships, planes etc but i don't suppose that matters).

Many thanks in advance,
Martin

The map mod will make no difference whatsoever, unless it is a extended map mod.
The same principle applies to the rotating art which should not effect the scenario.
Quote this message in a reply